Hyundai Genesis Coupe Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
TuscaniCustoms
TuscaniCustoms
Strich-50-Fahrer
Strich-50-Fahrer
Anzahl der Beiträge : 136
Bewertungen : 15

http://www.TuscaniCustoms.com

Hallo aus Slowenien Empty Hallo aus Slowenien

Do 10 Jan 2013, 11:40
Hello guys Laughing

First of I wish you all happy new year and a lot of save kilometres with your genesis coupes Smile I apologize but I don't speak german so I have to write in english. I'm excited because I have found you as you are the only genesis coupe forum in Europe. I don't own genesis myself although I would like to very much. I have hyundai Tuscani coupe GK.

Reason for joining your forum is to present you my online store www.TuscaniCustoms.com

I import warious parts from America and Korea mainly for genesis coupe and hyundai coupe. I don't know if I'm alowed to advertise my store here so please let me know if you have some rules and restrictions regarding this matter. I would like to offer you coperation by importing special parts for your cars as there is almost nothing you can't get. I'm new at this business as I only activly started in August 2012. There is a lot more products that will be added to my store with time. I do business with customers around the world.
If there would be enough interest I could be your sponsor or could import bigger quantities of certain product to lower the prices, like group buy.

Well I know my car is far less powerful than your monsters but here are a few pictures anyway Cool

Hallo aus Slowenien 52922229160354760396316Hallo aus Slowenien 40960329160163427082110
Hallo aus Slowenien P3040002Hallo aus Slowenien P9210004b
Hallo aus Slowenien P9210008Hallo aus Slowenien P6280090j
Hallo aus Slowenien P5220031Hallo aus Slowenien P5230046
Hallo aus Slowenien P9070177mh2

Zuletzt von TuscaniCustoms am Do 10 Jan 2013, 23:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
solu
solu
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Anzahl der Beiträge : 2137
Bewertungen : 36

Hallo aus Slowenien Empty Re: Hallo aus Slowenien

Do 10 Jan 2013, 14:09
Hey mate! I know your shop but i didn know you are actually from slowenia. Your Coupe looks great! Im Co-Owner of this board and also have a shop for parts. If you want i can assist you to create a vendor area for your shop if you are looking to advertise parts in this board. please let me know if you are interested and throw me a message via email or board. Smile

Welcome! Have you ever thought about getting a genesis coupe yourself or do you want to stick with your coupe?

greetings from germany
Apo
Apo
Genny Freak
Genny Freak
Anzahl der Beiträge : 2270
Bewertungen : 231

Do 10 Jan 2013, 14:50
Hello Simon,

welcome at our Forum! I hope you think about a change to the Genesis Smile Do you have an automotive service station in Velenje (or is your store/warehouse at another location?) which mounts those tuning parts? You are just about 450km away from Munich Wink

Best Regards!

Zuletzt von Apo am Do 10 Jan 2013, 16:11 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
TuscaniCustoms
TuscaniCustoms
Strich-50-Fahrer
Strich-50-Fahrer

Do 10 Jan 2013, 15:45
Hey,

Forgot to tell my real name Embarassed I'm Simon. Yes I'm from Slovenia, town of Velenje which is about 50km from Austrian border.
I would be very happy if you could help me create vendor area for my services Smile I'd appreciate it a lot! How can we start? I have blind spot assist system from Kabis Korea that you can't get anywhere else. Group buy could be done or also individual purchase.
http://tuscanicustoms.com/product.php?id_product=759

I don't personaly instal parts I order, I just have online store and all parts are ordered individualy. There is no automotive shop near buy but I know for a very good tunung shop in Kranj (also not far away from austrian border), my gereman made Smile LSD lambo door kit was installed there and my stock hood modified with vents.
Guy there works a lot with german made tuning parts, he speaks german a bit and his wife speaks german very well as she was a teacher of german language in school.
If some bigger parts were ordered they could be installed at his shop. If you need some custom part done, that you can't buy anywhere he can do it. He is making body parts like custom body kits, various parts from carbon fiber, all kinds of body works. His work is of very high quality. He is expensive for our standards but for your german standard probably not lol Laughing
He charged me 440€ just for making me vents in the hood plus primer over it. But I don't care as he had done a very good job.

Getting genesis coupe? If I'd have the money I would get one 3.8 V6 witout thinking lol Laughing Cool and keep my coupe as I love it!
But genesis also isn't for sale here, only the veloster so even if I'd want one I'd have to get if from Austria or Germany.

Regards Simon
1220 Moppi
1220 Moppi
Beziehung mit dem Forum
Beziehung mit dem Forum
Anzahl der Beiträge : 5945
Bewertungen : 113

Do 10 Jan 2013, 22:44
Hey Simon

Nice to have you here. I love your Tib. Already saw it on Facebook it is just a great thing. Of course you got a like from me. Very Happy

I already know your shop and also mentioned it in our big exhaust thread because you offer the Injen exhaust system with special tips, not the blue ones we get here in Germany. I found it on google while searching for an exhaust system.

The blind spot system is very interesting.

Blind spot assist system includes sensors, mirrors and wiring.

For 190 $ there is a whole mirror including all systems needed to run this? If yes, is this an OEM mirror? Or is this only the mirror glass that has to be changed?
Paler
Paler
Admin
Admin
Anzahl der Beiträge : 4474
Bewertungen : 186

http://www.genesis-coupe.com/t596-paler-s-blaues-gen-

Do 10 Jan 2013, 23:16
hey simon,
nice to have you here!

have a great time and please answer moppis question Wink
TuscaniCustoms
TuscaniCustoms
Strich-50-Fahrer
Strich-50-Fahrer

Do 10 Jan 2013, 23:43
1220 Moppi schrieb:Hey Simon

Nice to have you here. I love your Tib. Already saw it on Facebook it is just a great thing. Of course you got a like from me. Very Happy

I already know your shop and also mentioned it in our big exhaust thread because you offer the Injen exhaust system with special tips, not the blue ones we get here in Germany. I found it on google while searching for an exhaust system.

The blind spot system is very interesting.

For 190 $ there is a whole mirror including all systems needed to run this? If yes, is this an OEM mirror? Or is this only the mirror glass that has to be changed?

Thanks for liking my pics on facebook as I won on the competition and got niaautodesign T-shirt for free Very Happy

I found your forum just because you mentioned my site in that exhaust thread and I found that exact thread Smile

Blind spot assist system is a mirror that needs to be put in place of oem mirror, it's not a whole mirror. There is some work needed to install this kit. You need to remove stock mirror and replace it with that one from the kit which includes everything you need for install. It's recommended to have this done by professional electrician unless you know enough about it to do it yourself.
Mirror (whole kit) is made in Korea by hyundai sister company Kabis which makes original parts for all korean cars. It's like MOBIS, sister company of hyundai making many parts for their cars. You can see MOBIS hologramic stickers almost on every genuine hyundai part you buy.

If you have any more questions I'm here Smile
Gesponserte Inhalte

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten